Comand® provides a natural, cost-effective way of maintaining quality playing surfaces while creating wear tolerant and attractive turfgrass.
Benefits of Using Comand®
Comand® possesses excellent soil-building attributes, greatly improving the soil physically (structurally), chemically (nutritionally), and biologically. It adds high-quality organic matter to the root zone, maximizing turf health and performance, increasing its quality and long-term success.
- Supplies stabilized organic matter
- Improves soil structure and porosity, thus creating a better plant root environment
- Increased root density and length
- Increases moisture infiltration and permeability, thus helping to maintain percolation rates and relieve compaction
- Improved water holding in light soils, providing greater drought resistance and more efficient water utilization
- Increased soil cation-exchange capacity (CEC), thus improving the soils ability to hold nutrients
- Supplies beneficial microorganisms
- Aids the proliferation of soil microbes, which assist in Thatch reduction
- Contains humus, assisting in soil aggregation and making nutrients more available to plants
- Improved wear tolerance, promotes faster turf establishment and
- More even turf density and color, green-up without excessive top growth
- Complimentary to other management programs provide for more efficient utilization of fertilizers
Comand® can be incorporated into your turf establishment and maintenance programs all season long and will typically show results within a few days; exhibiting green-up and new lateral growth.